We have built a state-of-the-art dental office equipped with the latest dental technology available, which enables us to provide our patients with optimal care. We stay on the cutting-edge of the latest advancements to keep your best interest in mind. From 3-D digital x-rays to dental lasers, Ultra Smiles stands out among the other Irving dental offices. Our waiting room is comfortable, modern and tastefully decorated. Our exam rooms are cheerful, sunny and well equipped.
When you visit our office you are our highest priority. Our entire team is dedicated to giving you a warm welcome and providing maximum dental health and comfort. Helping you achieve a beautiful smile with healthier teeth and gums is our goal. Also, our team will serve you by providing information that will help you make more informed decisions about your oral health.
Your First Visit
Your first visit will include a comprehensive dental examination and a discussion of treatment needs. There is no fee for this appointment with dental insurance. At this time, we will answer any questions you may have, such as:
- Is treatment needed?
- When is the best time to start?
- How long will it take?
- What type of treatment is needed?
- Is lumi brite technology for me?
- Approximately what is the fee?
We have made our new patient forms available to you as adobe acrobat files. For your convenience, we recommend printing and completing these forms at home. Please remember to bring your completed forms with you to your first appointment. If you have a problem getting these files to print properly please call our office, and we will gladly send or fax them to you. Please complete all of the following forms:
- New Patient Questionnaires (These forms do not need to be printed. Simply fill in your responses. You will sign these electronic forms at the office.)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (You may print these forms for your records only.)
- Financial Policy (Please print and bring with you.)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notices of Privacy Policies (Please print and bring with you.)
In our Las Colinas, TX dental office we take pride in adhering to the highest standards for infection control.
- We use a vista clear water purification system – it keeps water lines sterile! Learn more>>
- We scrub our hands before and after each appointment.
- We wear masks and protective eyewear.
- Instruments are placed in cassettes for safer sterilization. Learn more >>
- Our hand pieces are always cleaned and sterilized for each patients procedure.
- We use protective barriers on exposed surfaces and disinfect all other surfaces according to government standards.
- We use disposable supplies.
We regularly update infection control procedures for all dental staff members. We adhere to these strict infection control standards because we care about your health and welfare.